Latest version: 1.4.1
- Supported Dynamics 365
- Not supported Dynamics 365 Editable grid, Read-only grid can formatted
- Enhance loading performance
CRM Grid Plus will change your CRM Grid to new look and feel.
Working with CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 you saw
Default CRM 2013, 2015, 2016
- Grid on dashboard
- Grid on main list of entity
- Grid on form (when you add a sub-grid)
- Grid on from (when you click in the navigation link) (associated grid)
- Grid on the advanced find result window
- Grid on the lookup window
Sometime you want changes the grid like
- Add/Remove columns
- Sort columns (column A then by column B)
- Change width columns (with a collection re-define width: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 300 pixels)
But CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 don't allow you do that.
- Change grid header
- Change the width (without use re-define). E.g: 555 pixels
- Format column with your define. E.g.: format force color, and back color.
- Condition format row (like Excel). E.g.: make text bold, italic …
And then, this solution will help you.
Video for more detail